As you travel down the path of entrepreneurship, there will be challenges that could slow you down. At times, you may find it hard to navigate the journey towards success on your own. Fortunately, you don’t have to! Whether you know it or not, you already have access to many mentors who can help you along your success journey—you just have to look around you!
Here are 6 types of people to rely on when growing your own business, who can provide you with positive encouragement or savvy business advice:
1. Family and friends. Your friends and family are going to be your rock. They are your #1 fans and your biggest supporters. They will be there to pick you up when you make mistakes…and you will make a lot of them. It’s all part of the learning process!
2. Other business owners. Other entrepreneurs—like yourself—who have already gone down the path will be able to give you advice on what works and what doesn’t. When you feel like you’ve hit a dead end or need help figuring out the next step for your business, they will be there to guide you based on how they navigated similar situations.
3. Champions of your business. Your best clients are your champions! These are the people who cheer you on and support you no matter what. They are your most loyal customers and clients who find your product or services to be so awesome that they promote it on your behalf!
4. Business and financial advisors. Your accountant or your financial advisor will help you navigate things like tax time, bookkeeping, and financial spending that keeps your cash flow going and your business growing!
5. Colleagues. Your colleagues work for you because they love your company and what it stands for. They also deal with any issues that arise, so they are great to rely on for immediate feedback, and to bounce ideas around.
6. A coach. Some call themselves “executive coaches,” others say “life coach.” But, at the end of the day, a coach is just that: someone who will coach you through the process of getting stronger, growing, and navigating through uncharted territory, when you may feel uncertainty or self-doubt. A times you may be stuck in your head, unable to overcome your own mental struggles. The outside perspective of a coach can change that!
I’ve been helping female entrepreneurs turn their businesses into big deals for years, and I can help you, too. I’ve learned that many business owners get “stuck,” and pretty soon, find themselves swimming in self-doubt, listening to the stories their inner critics tell them, and start believing they’re not good enough, not smart enough, or not talented enough to succeed.
Well, you ARE good enough, smart enough and talented enough!! If you’re ready to invest in yourself and in your business, schedule a free 30-Minute Talk with Teri and let’s start getting you out of your own way!
Schedule Your FREE 30-Minute Talk with Teri
If you have a good handle on what your purpose is, but are struggling to apply that to your own business, schedule a FREE 30-Minute Talk with Teri and let’s brainstorm next steps and get you set up with tools you can use right away!