For so many women—especially entrepreneurs, leaders, and executives—we’re compelled to achieve greatness in our professional lives, but just feel…stuck. Like the wheels are spinning. We take two steps forward and stumble seven steps back. It’s clear there is something standing between us and success… but what?
Mostly likely, it’s ourselves. It’s very common for us to be our own worst critics and subconsciously stop ourselves from rising to the top and living the truly extraordinary life we desire.
In my years of experience, working with female entrepreneurs and key leaders, I’ve identified these 5 blocks that hold many women back, without them even knowing it:
1. We limit our beliefs. We’ve bought into the idea that there’s a ceiling to our potential and believe we can only accomplish so much. Perhaps we think we don’t have what it takes to be the head of the company, or bring our business revenue beyond six figures. Somewhere deep inside, we think we’re not meant for success.
2. We self-sabotage. We make excuses for why we don’t succeed when, really, we are unknowing the one standing in our own way.
3. We are afraid to face our fears. It’s terrifying raking risks and having faith…so we don’t. We tell ourselves the timing isn’t right, or something else has come up, or we’ll do it when this-or-that happens, so we don’t have to face our fears.
4. We burn ourselves out. We take on too many tasks at once, or don’t ask for help, thinking we have to do it all. The problem is we face burnout sooner than later, and stress quickly takes over our lives.
5. We suffer from “Impostor Syndrome.” We may present ourselves as confident on the outside, but on the inside, we’re filled with fear and think someone will “find us out” we’re not as we present ourselves to be. We feel like an impostor, and not worthy of what we’ve already achieved, never mind more!
So, how do we change all of this? Sign up for my FREE “Ditch the Glitch” 5-day challenge and in 10 minutes a day, for 5 days, I will help you identify and eliminate these blocks so you can begin living extraordinarily! The challenge begins on Monday, August 19th…sign-up for free below!
SIGN-UP FOR MY DITCH THE GLITCH 5-DAY CHALLENGE!
In just 10 minutes a day, you’ll gain the tools you need to break free from the blocks that hold you back the most and reach your highest potential!
There are 5 major issues that driven, high-performing business owners, key leaders, and C-suite executives face as they grow their businesses, climb higher in their careers, and learn to face the challenges of a successful, fulfilling life. This challenge is for you if you want to perform better in your professional life and feel more powerful, potent, and filled with possibility. Together, we’ll tackle limiting beliefs, self-sabotage, getting stuck, overwhelm, and the dreaded “imposter syndrome.”